Maison La Jayette
La Jayette is composed on its left wing of a large dining room and upstairs meeting or yoga room… Its right wing includes 6 bedrooms including a children’s bedroom, a cot located in a master bedroom, 3 shower rooms, 2 bathrooms: one with bath and the other with a shower bath, a lounge and a small lounge, equipped with a television. A reading nook overlooking the kitchen ties it all together.
We have completely renovated it while keeping its charm, it is not a bourgeois house, it is a family house that we wanted to be cheerful and colorful. The renovation of La Jayette did not take away its soul: the last occupants were 5 sisters, from whom the rooms took their first names.
The kitchen is equipped with two dishwashers, an oven, a microwave, a gas hob, a sink, a crockery, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, and of a robot.
Our house is surrounded by a large park, part of which is planted with trees to keep you cool on summer days, and an open and sunny space for games and laughter around the swimming pool. To stop the hours and enjoy your hosts, it is up to you to make Maison La Jayette your own for a few days.
Services & Equipments
– It is with great pleasure that we welcome you home.
That is why, we kindly ask you to contact us to agree on a time slot together.
– A deposit will be requested on your arrival. You can pay it by check (only for french residents).
– We can accommodate up to 14 guests including 10 children maximum.
– Your pet is welcome.
– Entire accommodation.
– Cleaning costs are included.
– To best meet your expectations and make your stay even more pleasant,
we ask you to contact us to book some extras.
– Continental Breakfast Kit: We leave everything at your disposal to prepare delicious breakfasts! Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, artisanal fruit juices, bread and pastries (to bake or to thaw), yogurts and/or cottage cheese, butter and jam, spread, and various cereals.
– Anglo-Saxon Breakfast Kit: We leave everything to prepare a real British Breakfast at your disposal! Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, artisanal fruit juices, bread and pastries (to bake or to thaw), yogurts and/or cottage cheese, butter and jam, spread, cereals, egg, not to mention cheeses and cold meats.
– Lunch Basket: For your arrival, it is with great pleasure that we will prepare your meal for you! Set table, packed baskets, almost anything can be envisaged: contact us to organize your visit! Raclette, pierrade, stewed dish, salads, sweet treats …
– Aperitif Kit: Cheese, cold meats, fish, vegetarian or mixed board, there is something for everyone!
– Wine Cellars: Discover our selection of beers and wines from the AOC Bugey: products to discover and to make discover!
– Sodas and Artisanal Drinks: We always leave sodas and artisanal drinks at your disposal, do not hesitate to discover the flavors of our region!
– Shopping Option: Enjoy your stay without worrying about the shopping! We suggest you do them for yourself, you just have to send us your list.
– Laundry service: For your stays of two weeks or more, do not worry about linen and take advantage of our laundry service. We take care of your household linen (sheets and bath towels).